What will you need to do?
- Maintaining office operations by receiving and distributing communication, ordering office supplies and equipment;
- Checking and handling incoming documentation and papers;
- Welcoming guests and answering phone calls;
- Communicating with service providers, managing e-mails;
- Proving support for all team members;
- Other day-to-day administrative activities.
Ideally you have:
- Some experience in performing mentioned tasks;
- Ability to multitask and keep on focus;
- Strong interpersonal qualities that include excellent communication skills, willingness to help and benevolence;
- Good command in Microsoft Office package;
- Fluent Lithuanian and English, Russian would be an advantage;
- Pro-activeness, hands-on attitude and optimistic approach;
- Willingness to make your career in the company.
UAB "Manpower Lit"
Manpower Client “Ernė” is a part of Erne International which was founded in 2014 and provides property management, real estate investment, development, architectural and interior design services to overseas property investors from 48 different countries all over the world. Company mission is to provide best class real estate consulting and property management services to overseas property investors. Currently the company is looking for a helpful and friendly Office Administrator to work from Vilnius office.