What you will do:
- Ensure the office functions well; be a contact person in office matters;
- Take care of the company’s official mail correspondence;
- Support sales in public tendering processes;
- Organise company events for employees;
- Create a local marketing communication plan in collaboration with colleagues;
- Execute and coordinate local marketing communication activities;
- Create local marketing campaigns.
What we expect from you:
- Experience in project coordination and driving marketing communications activities;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Lithuanian and good oral and written skills in English;
- Business acumen and the ability to cooperate and work efficiently across functions and in teams;
- Ability to balance multiple tasks successfully and work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
What we offer:
- Interesting and dynamic work;
- Friendly atmosphere in a team of professionals;
- The opportunity to grow professionally.
From 1600 eur/mon. gross salary
UAB „Manpower Lit“
Manpower client AGA is part of The Linde Group, a world-leading gases and engineering company with around 80,000 employees working in more than 100 countries worldwide. AGA is a leading company in the Nordic and Baltic countries. AGA manufactures and markets industrial gases, speciality gases and medical gases for all applications. Visit www.aga.lt for further information.