You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining office operations by receiving and distributing communication, ordering office supplies and equipment;
- Assistance to Chief Accountant, performing some initial accounting tasks (e.g. receiving and processing invoices, expense forms);
- Processing some HR documentation for the internal staff;
- Serving and supplying information to customers;
- Minuting meetings/ photocopying/ filing and other administrative duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree (could be a student of the last year);
- Similar work experience would be an advantage;
- Excellent command of Lithuanian and English languages;
- Computer literacy;
- Accuracy, attention to details, quick orientation, ability to multitask and positive attitude.
You will have a possibility to extend your expertise working in the international environment and become a part of a socially responsible innovative company.
UAB "Manpower Lit"
Manpower Client “4energia” is the biggest renewable energy company in the Baltic countries, focusing on wind, water, biomass and solar power production. Currently company owns and operates 5 wind farms in Lithuania and is looking for a new firendly team member to work in the modern Vilnius office situated next to Mindaugas bridge.