- Prepare conference and meeting rooms before and after the meetings (arrange chairs/tables, check equipment);
- Support in various logistic matters: delivering goods to/from storage room, providing help with furniture and equipment within office space.
- Support with inventory management: locating, counting, labelling and updating documentation for inventory items;
- Under the coordination of IT staff, introduce newcomers to the use of equipment (computer, printers, phone);
- Support with the maintain of kitchen appliances (coffee machine, dishwasher);
- Support with the archiving of paper files;
- Other occasional tasks to support the work of administration unit.
- Knowledge of English language (writing and speaking);
- Basic knowledge in IT, computers, printers, networks;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Bachelor’s degree;
UAB „Manpower Lit“
Have you always dreamed of cooperating with an EU Agency? Manpower will provide you with just this kind of opportunity by working there as our staffing associate! You will be able to increase both experience and knowledge of EU procedures. It is your chance to become a part of Manpower team!