We are CGTrader, a market-leading startup in the 3D space, and we are looking for a capable Operations Assistant to join the team and take our operations to the next level! Currently, we are looking for an Operations Assistant who will be responsible for running day-to-day office operations.
Your responsibilities will be:
Who you are:
- General office management.
- Research for office improvements.
- Tracking/managing office equipment.
- Assistance with recruitment/HR process.
- Daily/weekly orders for office.
- Assistance with meetings (coffee etc.).
- Assistance with document sorting/archives.
- Assistance with financial document management.
- Creative ideas for teambuildings.
Who you are:
- You like to manage and administrative various tasks.
- You are an organized person.
- You are able to work to tight deadlines, prioritizing and multi-tasking.
- Effectively and efficiently to manage conflicting workloads.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills in Lithuanian and English.
- You are confident, friendly and you can stay calm under pressure.
- You like to learn new things.
What we offer:
- Support towards experimentation and learning from mistakes.
- Chance to work in a global data-driven company.
- Great atmosphere and inspiring colleagues.
- Work in THE tech-hub of Vilnius - Vilnius Tech Park, and a park (literally) just outside the office.
- Regular small and big teambuilding activities.
- Animal-friendly office space ;)
We are a global 3D model marketplace operating in the rapidly evolving 3D industries like 3D printing and Virtual / Augmented reality.
Information about UAB „CGTrader“
Avg. salary gross(2X higher than LT average)
Number of employees
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1482 €
25% earn 1482-2394 €
25% earn 2394-3457 €
25% earn more than 3457 €
Company manager: Marius Kalytis