Intellerts () is looking for a Personnel Manager in Kaunas. As a human resources specialist, your main activity will be to manage, recruit, select, interview, and train an applicant for a vacant job. You will screen applicants to make sure that employees are fitted for the job.
- Post job ads, review resumes, conduct interviews and make a final decision with management.
- Provide orientation to newly hired employees on the rules and regulations, vision and mission of the company and complete job details.
- To compile compensation and benefits of the employee, evaluate employee progress and give disciplinary actions.
- Review the performances of the employees in order to determine their strength and weaknesses.
- Head responsibility to execute entire personnel related activities to manage positive employee relations atmosphere.
- Handle all issues and problems associated with organizational personnel.
- Prepare, direct and coordinate methods pertinent to personnel matters.
- Help with administrative tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related studies or final course student. (Advance – Bachelor’s degree in administration and human resources).
- At least 1 year of experience of Personnel Management.
- Have knowledge of Labour code.
- Ability to work with Office 356, Word, Excel.
- Good English skills (both written and oral) to communicate and coordinate with functional teams.
- Have experience working in a team.
- Responsibility for delivered functionality.
- Experience with personnel management in IT industry is an advantage.
- The opportunity to grow in your field in an international company;
- The opportunity to learn from professionals;
- Excellent environment to expand your knowledge and skills;
- Competitive salary.
We are a team with challenging goals. Join us and let’s reach the company and your personal goals together. Let’s talk!
Only selected candidates will be informed about the further process
Intellerts is a full-service data science company which operates in a broad range of domains, from retail to industry and from banking to government. Our core capabilities are in the field of Data Science and AI. For more information visit our page at .