Join to an organization that is a leader in health and safety!
In PHP Developer role you will be responsible for:
- Lead Features or Technical enabler implementations.
- Mentor and coach younger team members.
- Develop software products such that road map features are delivered with high quality consistent with agreed upon product road map.
- Design effective, efficient and reusable technical solutions. Keeping consistency of existing solutions. Evaluate and find the right design for the product within required scope and complexity.
- Make decisions in cross-cutting concerns such as security, performance, scalability, maintainability and supportability.
- Follow documented coding standards and CPR (Code Peer Review) process.
- Create Unit, Integration or other required tests that cover business critical parts of the system.
- Become knowledgeable about the domain of the product – how it is used, who it is used by, standards related to its use.
What You need to be succeed:
In this role we are looking for someone who is passionate about new technologies and digitalization. To excel in this role, you will also need:
- Experience working with and refactoring legacy code.
- Be familiar with LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP), Java or .NET technology stack.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Development and application of design patterns.
- Experience developing scalable web applications, including database design and implementation expertise.
- Experience in DB design and query optimization.
- Experience with Windows or Linux OS – setting up environment, applications and effective configuration.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with GIT version control.
- At least 1 year of experience deploying solutions to production environment.
We Offer for You:
- Position in international company and youthful team.
- Training for professional and personal growth.
- Modern and ergonomic work environment.
- Professional and friendly team.
- Office in the center of the city with game room to refresh your mind.
- Community with lots of events, football, volleyball, basketball teams.
- Health Insurance.
UAB "Intermedix Lietuva"
R1 RCM is a leading provider of technology-enabled revenue cycle management services across hospitals, health systems and physician groups. We implement a combination of industry leading technology, best practices and human capital across the entire revenue cycle continuum or in areas of specific need.
Information about UAB "Intermedix Lietuva"
Avg. salary gross(14% didesnis už LT vidurkį)
Number of employees
10-20 mln. €
Revenue 2016 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 658 €
25% earn 658-829 €
25% earn 829-1073 €
25% earn more than 1073 €
Company manager: Lukas Jankauskas