Short job description:
We seek team member who care about results and enjoys collaboration. PHP Developer is a key team member with a responsibility for developing new and improving existing functionalities for our one of the most critical IT products within BITĖ, which is based on the newest technologies.
- Develop new or improve existing product`s functionality
- Participate in software development lifecycle by analyzing and implementing business requirements
- Deliver well-designed, optimized and scalable code for our IT product, using best software development practices
- Take full responsibility of solutions (from design to deployment)
- Solve architectural questions together with the team
- Continuously contribute to improve the way of working in the team
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members and with off-site teams
- At least 2+ years of experience working with PHP
- Experience with relational databases (MySql, Oracle)
- Development and assembly tools: git, gradle/maven, junit etc.
- Enjoy sharing your knowledge and guide others team members
- A team player who values quality
- Good English (spoken and written) skills
- Experience in frontend development
- Experience with writing unit and integration tests
- Experience with Kafka, Elasticsearch, Kubernetes
What we offer:
- Be a part of an inspiring working culture that values high standards
- Enjoy being surrounded by a team of experienced and friendly IT rockstars
- Be an owner of your flexible working hours and results
- Access anything you need for your continuous professional development - from training courses and reference books to the world’s best conferences
- Have FUN at team building activities and workshops
- Benefit from other motivational perks such as healthy snacks and fruits, coffee, team lunches and much more!
- Gross salary starting at 2500 EUR/month.
From 2500 eur/mon. gross salary
I vieta IT / technologijų kategorijoje
UAB „Bitė Lietuva“
Geriausias darbdavys Baltijos šalyse 2019 ir TOP darbdavys Lietuvoje tris metus iš eilės* – visa tai BITĖ, kurioje sumanūs, motyvuoti, kūrybiški, iniciatyvūs, siekiantys tobulėti ir būti geriausi savo srityje darbuotojai. Prisijunk prie mūsų komandos jau šiandien!
- Pagal Kincentric Geriausių Darbdavių programą ir portalo CV Online duomenis.