INTRODUCTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our client is opening a new positions for the long-term contract for the unique project in Norway - implementation of ERTM system on national railway network. Our client will be responsible for installation and testing of Signaling systems equipment on railway lines all over Norway.
- Plan 6 months’ workflow of all installation work, deliverables and supply chain;
- 6 Week ahead plan preparation;
- Track possession management;
- Prepare of micro schedules for minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day work;
- Plan manpower required for perform works;
- Organize work and all activities according with Health Safety Environmental (HSE) regulations and plans and according all HSE procedures;
- Participate when planning new railway area;
- Supply equipment/machinery/tools/ to the site according to the schedule.
- Must be innovative, detail-oriented, experienced in highly visible/controversial projects;
- Capable of managing multiple, high-priority assignments;
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop good working relationships at various levels and to resolve complaints;
- Strong analytical skills to interpret research data for reports and apply mathematic techniques in practical situations;
- Reading comprehension to understand technical and legal materials;
- Ability to work on several projects or issues simultaneously;
- Ability to manage projects effectively and meet firm deadlines.
- Knowledge of MS Project Server;
- Knowledge of MS Excel;
- Knowledge of Primavera P6 or similar project planning program;
- Courses or certificate CAPM; Planning & Scheduling Professional (PSP); Certified Scheduling Technician (CST) or similar.
- Work in a stable company that is constantly growing and successfully operates both in Lithuania and the Scandinavian countries;
- Opportunities for professional development - training for effective performance of work functions;
- Opportunity to participate in international projects;
- Modern and comfortable work environment.
1200-1500 eur/mon. net
„Contactus“ personalo atrankos įmonė
For more information about the project, please follow the link