- Establish and maintain professional and profitable trade relations.
- Implement commercial cycle objectives & assigned Trade / Tactical programs.
- Monitor and ensure targeted company product visibility and availability.
- Consult and educate the trade on effective category management by using all available tools.
- Achieve targeted territory coverage by creating and using the most effective journey plans;
- Collect and update required field & competitors’ information.
- Fast orientation, focus to customers and ability to solve problems.
- Negotiation and communication skills.
- Good planning and analytical skills.
- Experience working with Microsoft office package and other programs.
- Driving license with at least 2 years driving experience.
- Priority: college or university degree, 1-3 years of experience in similar role.
- English & Russian language skills would be also an advantage.
Mes jums siūlome
- Unique opportunity to work with worldwide known brand.
- Great career perspective.
- Ambitious and values based team with good work environment.
- All work inventory (company car, mobile phone, iPad and etc.)
1050-1600 €/mėn. neatskaičius mokesčių
UAB „Tomorrow's Trends & Tools“
We are fast growing, creative and innovative team of professionals, working in all Baltic countries. Our approach is agility and trust in the way we work, develop and cooperate with our customers. Main working fields - merchandising, store surveys, mystery shopper, promo activities and other projects.
informacija apie UAB „Tomorrow's Trends & Tools“
Vid. atlyginimas bruto
1-2 mln. €
Pajamos 2019 m.
Darbuotojų pasiskirstymas pagal atlyginimus (neatskaičius mokesčių):
25% uždirba iki 852 €
25% uždirba 852-998 €
25% uždirba 998-1399 €
25% uždirba nuo 1399 €