What are your main tasks?
- Ensure targeted capability for designated manufacturing processes to reach the highest technical availability;
- Manage full operation of the process steps on the production lines;
- Provide technical support, capability improvement, standardized work, immediate problem solving, and process support for multiple processes;
- Drive new process technology and continuous improvement;
- Ensure projects are completed on time;
- Work closely with product development engineers, maintenance and shift area managers to improve efficiency of operations.
You will be responsible for some of the processes such as printing, SMD, reflow, single pin insertion, laser marking, panel separation, wave soldering, laser welding, friction welding, screwing, press fit, dispensing, conformal coating, crimping, advanced robotic, etc. defined by the Process Engineering Team Leader.
What makes you a best fit?
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (industrial, mechanical, electrical) or similar;
- Similar working experience managing production processes using quality management tools like Lean manufacturing and/or Six Sigma;
- Know-how knowledge in Electronics/Electrotechnics, Automation, Mechanics/Mechatronics;
- Proficient English skills;
- Self-motivated, willing to learn with a possibility to spent 3-6 months for trainings abroad.
Mes jums siūlome
Company offers you interesting and challenging tasks that combine responsibility, high operational readiness and flexibility in an international environment as well as comprehensive scope for professional development.
UAB „Manpower Lit“
Building the first manufacturing plant in Kaunas, Lithuania has become an important part of the growth strategy in Europe for Manpower Client Continental. With this strategic decision, Continental is continuing to expand the successful electronics production and European presence in order to be able to better satisfy the customers’ growing demand for car electronic components. As constructions will start soon, Manpower Client is looking for enthusiastic and qualified colleagues who are eager to join the company in the ramp up and foster new plant's successful development.