You will be responsible for:
- Managing and coordinating product development projects and updating the team on development processes;
- Researching and monitoring latest industry developments, participating in trade shows and exhibitions;
- Assessing market competition by researching competitor’s products and collaborating with sales team;
- Introducing conceptual ideas and identifying opportunities for new potential products;
- Accelerating development of new products;
- Managing the team of engineers (recruiting, training, appraising etc.).
- Successful experience in product management;
- Understanding of technical products;
- Exceptional time management, prioritization and organizational skills;
- People management skills;
- Very good knowledge of English language.
- Supporting working culture, freedom and trust to lead product development;
- Outstanding opportunity to grow your talent to increase your potential;
- Semi-flexible working hours to make sure you can plan your day easily;
- Dynamic work environment with highly skilled and dedicated team.
UAB "Manpower Lit"
Manpower Client BaltLED is an international company, providing LED illumination solutions for signage and general lighting applications all over the Europe, extending to South Africa, Japan, Australia and other countries. With more than 12 years of experience BaltLED has already provided solutions for uniform illumination of more than 916 037 m2 of different signage applications. By general lighting solutions BaltLED helps to reduce electricity bills every month for hundreds of industrial and commercial companies. The company constantly improves its products and helps customers achieve a new efficiency and profitability level by using the advantages of LED technologies. Currently the company is looking for a new team member to join Vilnius team.