- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience.
- Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Translate product goals & strategy into detailed requirements, wireframes and prototypes.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Drive product launches including working with marketing team, executives, and other product management team members.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Have a proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its life-cycle.
- Have a proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies from scratch.
- Have a solid technical background with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Be skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be curious and result-driven.
- Have no fear of failing.
- Never kill the vibe.
- Full set of perks including a hot tub in a terrace, workations (pity you missed Bali already) as well as taxi & gym monthly budgets.
- Informal communication. We are not a corporate office, we are digital punks.
- Many mistakes though never the same mistake twice. We experiment – a lot, since no one has ever done what we are doing.
- Digital products in the health industry which acquires thousands of daily new customers globally.
- Weekly new introductions. Our team grows faster than construction workers are breaking the walls to expand our office.
- Feel excited already? It’s our daily emotion.
UAB „Kilo grupė“
Kilo.Health is a digital business working in the health industry. Our main markets are USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Mexico & UK. The company was founded 5 years ago and it took a while to find our niche. Though we did it and now we strive to be the leader in the wellness category globally. Don’t wish us luck, come work with us to see it happen.
Information about UAB „Kilo grupė“
Avg. salary gross(2X higher than LT average)
Number of employees
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1472 €
25% earn 1472-2301 €
25% earn 2301-3306 €
25% earn more than 3306 €
Company manager: Lina Jasaitė