Responsible for contributing to the full product lifecycle management which includes ensuring the product is of high quality and meets the profitable goals of the company. Serves as a resource and interface to key internal stakeholders and defined product groups. Works under general supervision.
- Align product strategy and execution with executive business strategy
- Conduct market research (e.g. competitive analysis and market sizing), analysis and provide recommendations on path forward
- Gain understanding of Ideal customer profile (ICP) and stakeholder group needs (service delivery, tiered support team and sales)
- Gain understanding of the full buyer persona use case value chain and the interconnection to other products and services
- Maintain a deep understanding of the company’s products and strategic road map
- Communicate with development teams to accurately define the company’s products and the requirements necessary to maximize the benefits of those products
- Maintain deep understanding of assigned company products, advocating for their most efficient use and maximizing product potential
- Work with UX to conduct ICP and stakeholder interviews, ideation, design and testing to inform detailed product specifications and NFR's
- Create and manage product and technical documentation of assigned company products to be used by various stakeholder groups
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in marketing, business administration, communications, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in a business administration, marketing or similar role.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Combination of business, marketing, technical and operational acumen.
- A Good understanding of Agile development process.
- Excellent English language skills
- Knowledge of Jira and/or TFS is preferred.
- The ability to write code in common languages (C+, Python etc.) is preferred.
- 24 days annual leave
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Fitness and wellness subsidies
- Childbirth bonus
- Extensive learning opportunities via our in-house virtual university with >8,000 online courses
- Amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy company social outings and events with, like laser tag, board game night and innovation lab
5000-6000 €/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Our client – Notified, is the world’s only communications cloud for events, public relations, and investor relations to drive meaningful insights and outcomes. They work with more than 10,000+ global customers, from growing businesses and new IPOs to some of the world's most recognizable brands. With their suite of world-class, award-winning communications solutions, Notified provides the service and technology that organizations need to effectively reach and engage customers, investors, employees, and the media.Notified is expanding and has ambitious plans in Vilnius.See all ads of this company (55)