What are your main tasks?
- Develop the Production Test Concept and Product Test Specification for the production line, as well as make the Test Coverage Analysis;
- Understand and write code for production and prototype equipment;
- Provide support for test implementation and for solving test problems on the production line;
- Perform optimization of Production Test Time;
- Ensure the best R&R value and the minimum slip-through value for measuring processes to reach the highest technical availability for the equipment;
- Represent the main firewall in the manufacturing process.
You will be responsible for a full testing process performing AOI (automated optical inspection), ICT (in circuit test), EOL (end of line test), RF (radio frequency test).
What makes you a best fit?
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant Engineering field (Electronics, Computer Science, Automatics);
- Similar working experience and knowledge in hardware/electronics as well as basic programming;
- Advantages: experience working with TestStand, LabWindows CVI, TestExec, Labview;
- Proficient English skills;
- Self-motivated, proactive, willing to learn with a possibility to spent 3-6 months for trainings abroad.
Mes jums siūlome
Company offers you interesting and challenging tasks that combine responsibility, high operational readiness and flexibility in an international environment as well as comprehensive scope for professional development.
UAB "Manpower Lit"
Building the first manufacturing plant in Kaunas, Lithuania has become an important part of the growth strategy in Europe for Manpower Client Continental. With this strategic decision, Continental is continuing to expand the successful electronics production and European presence in order to be able to better satisfy the customers’ growing demand for car electronic components. As constructions will start soon, Manpower Client is looking for enthusiastic and qualified colleagues who are eager to join the company in the ramp up and foster new plant's successful development.