YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Timely invoicing to customers;
- Project controlling activities (e.g. providing insights in relation to project overruns, contingency, work in progress, estimate to complete, etc.);
- Timely closure of the projects;
- Ensuring that company's guidelines as well as policies and procedures are followed;
- Preparing timely and meaningful project reporting package;
- Maintaining constructive and value-adding relationships with Project Managers.
YOUR PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND AND PERSONAL COMPETENCIES:
- You have Bachelor or Master's degree in Management, Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar field;
- You have 1-2 years of experience within the field;
- You have understanding of accounting principles;
- You have excellent English skills, both spoken and written;
- You are proficient in Microsoft Excel;
- You are service-minded and excellent at building relationships;
- You are attentive to details;
- You are flexible, open-minded to new challenges and eager to learn.
COWI AS A WORK PLACE – WE OFFER
- We offer an exciting job in COWI where we place emphasis on personal commitment, responsibility and independence in everything we do;
- We offer you high-performance and international environment with colleagues around the world;
- You will be part of an open and informal working environment within an international team where your opinion counts;
- We offer ability to work in a successful and constantly growing company;
- We offer you great opportunities for personal and professional development in a global company.
UAB "COWI Lietuva"
COWI Finance Shared Service Centre (FSSC) in Vilnius is constantly looking for new ways to improve efficiency of company's financial processes and add value to the business operations by providing relevant financial insights and building sustainable relationships with its stakeholders.
Informacija apie UAB "COWI Lietuva"
Vid. atlyginimas bruto(2 kartus didesnis už LT vidurkį)
3-5 mln. €
Pajamos 2016 m.
Vadovas: Algirdas Vaškelis