- Reports to Continuous Improvement Manager
- Plan, structure and execute operational improvement projects from initiation through completion, bringing the best value for Yara Supply Chain Services
- Deliver business process improvements for Yara internal and external stakeholders.
- Plan and manage operational improvement projects from initiation through completion.
- Establish structure and project governance
- Secure resources, and use formal processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks and changes.
- Manage projects to ensure on-time completion according to specifications and within budgeted costs, bringing the best value for business
- Communicate and coordinate with project members, stakeholders, customers, suppliers, resource owners and delivery teams.
- Proactively solve complex problems taking a new perspective on existing solutions and explains difficult or sensitive information to build consensus.
- Use best practices and knowledge of internal or external business to improve products/services or processes.
- Encourage a culture where the operational teams propose improvements and projects
- Work independently with minimal guidance and act as a mentor for colleagues with less experience.
- Contribute to project management framework development within organisation
- Degree, preferably Master (minimum Bachelor), within Business Administration/Engineering/Computer Science. (long relevant experience can compensate for lack of formal Education)
- 2-3 years working experience as a project manager in improvement projects, preferably in a global business services industry
- Extensive knowledge of project management (certification would be considered an asset)
- Excellent English (fluent written and spoken) communication skills
- High level of initiative and responsibility, coordination skills
- Pronounced, self-driven and proven capabilities in identifying, initiating, engaging and managing change across the enterprise
From 2142 eur/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Our client – Yara grows knowledge to responsibly feed the world and protect the planet, to fulfill its vision of a collaborative society, a world without hunger and a planet respected. Our crop nutrition solutions and precision farming offerings allow farmers to increase yields and improve product quality while reducing environmental impact. Our environmental and industrial solutions improve air quality and reduce emissions, and are key ingredients in the production of a wide range of products. We foster an open culture of diversity and inclusion that promotes the safety and integrity of our employees, contractors, business partners, and society at large.