Proofreader will be responsible for quality assured content: editing and proofreading white papers, press releases, marketing materials, business documents and transcripts; making sure there are no spelling, grammatical or typographical errors.
- Work closely as a team member, follow up with different departments when questions arise
- Learning and applying market styles to produced materials
- Ensure that the content meets high-quality standards
- Revise or re-develop content in response to feedback from clients and internal managers
- In addition to these responsibilities you may be required to undertake other duties, when necessary, to support the team.
- Proven experience as a proofreader or related role
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Impeccable spelling, grammar and knowledge of style
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to multi task
- Higher Degree in English, Communication, Journalism or related field
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and on own initiative
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Exciting and challenging FinTech based projects
- Modern Offices in Vilnius and Kaunas with a solid IT infrastructure
- Professional and personal development
- Office perks and company events
- International and talented team ready for a Ping-pong match
UAB Bankera – a company in charge of a Centre of Information Technology (IT) and Professional Competence in Lithuania, providing programming services and other IT solutions. The products created by us will be implemented by the businesses that are operating within the European Union, as well as other countries of the world. The main goal of Bankera is to create IT systems designed for the financial market, focused on traditional payment systems that would fit the needs of a modern and innovative client.
information about UAB „Bankera“
Avg. salary gross(37% higher than LT average)
Number of employees
0 -5 tūkst. €
Revenue 2018 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 822 €
25% earn 822-1440 €
25% earn 1440-2500 €
25% earn more than 2500 €