- Review requirements and product design specs to build a strong understanding of the product
- Partner with developers to come up with strategies for testing software components
- Create clear, concise test plans/cases
- Design and build automated tests and test suites to run under CD orchestration.
- You are familiar with automation techniques eg using mocks for functional testing
- Execute manual and automated test cases and report test results
- Find, reproduce and report defects and verify defect fixes
- Determine the severity and priority of software defects
- Support junior tester in growing good quality management and automation competence
- Partner with all developers in taking a quality-led approach to development
- A degree in Computer Science, or a relevant discipline preferred
- If you can kite-surf, perform card tricks, play a musical instrument or break dance, you will fit in great!
- 3+ years’ experience in software/testing in Agile (scrum) teams.
- Ability to get into the detail of requirements through analysis, workshops and good assumptions.
- Ability to write automated tests using tools such as Selenium, Watir, TestNG, Robotium
- Understanding of Continuous Delivery principals, managing automation test packs and reporting
- A strong analytical mindset – Knowing how to ‘break’ things, avoiding just ‘happy path’ testing
- You are a coder at heart, with a passion for Quality Engineering
- A high-calibre team of Software experts from around Europe
- Opportunities to learn and grow every day
- Competitive salary and package – a great office with free parking
- Regular opportunities to socialise with your colleagues
- Opportunities to develop your spoken and written English
- Occasional International travel
Zenitech is a very “human” workplace based on mutual respect open and direct relationships with each other and with our customers. We value Friendship, Openness, Challenges and Growth. We are visionary and fanatic on technology and solutions and we take pride in what we do. Here you will feel welcomed by great colleagues, who are building a great team of friends. You will have many opportunities to grow together with us.