- Review requirements and product design specs to build a strong understanding of the product
- Partner with developers to come up with strategies for testing software components
- Create clear, concise test plans/cases
- Design and build automated tests and test suites to run under CD orchestration.
- You are familiar with automation techniques eg using mocks for functional testing
- Execute manual and automated test cases and report test results
- Find, reproduce and report defects and verify defect fixes
- Determine the severity and priority of software defects
- Support junior tester in growing good quality management and automation competence
- Partner with all developers in taking a quality-led approach to development
- A degree in Computer Science, or a relevant discipline preferred
- If you can kite-surf, perform card tricks, play a musical instrument or break dance, you will fit in great!
- 3+ years’ experience in software/testing in Agile (scrum) teams.
- Ability to get into the detail of requirements through analysis, workshops and good assumptions.
- Ability to write automated tests using tools such as Selenium, Watir, TestNG, Robotium
- Understanding of Continuous Delivery principals, managing automation test packs and reporting
- A strong analytical mindset – Knowing how to ‘break’ things, avoiding just ‘happy path’ testing
- You are a coder at heart, with a passion for Quality Engineering
- A high-calibre team of Software experts from around Europe
- Opportunities to learn and grow every day
- Competitive salary and package – a great office with free parking
- Regular opportunities to socialise with your colleagues
- Opportunities to develop your spoken and written English
- Occasional International travel
Zenitech is an exciting British business with operations in the UK, Vilnius and Romania. We are hi-tech specialists supplying into the UK and Northern Europe. We co-invest in start-up businesses. We also supply into global brands. Working for Zenitech is varied, challenging and will open doors for you to pursue your potential to its full extent.All UAB "Zenitechas" job ads