- Supporting the team in building a cohesive and quality solution by conducting thorough manual testing (functional testing, regression testing, integration testing);
- Estimation, prioritization, planning of testing activities;
- System configuration and preparation of test data sets;
- Maintaining regression test suite;
- Consult with other QAs what manual tests should be automated.
- Have at least +2 years of working experience as a QA;
- Have experience using issue and project tracking tools such as Jira;
- Have Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Understand software development lifecycle process;
- Have passion about the quality and attention to details;
- To be a great communicator who can express their thoughts well in English and feels comfortable moderating dialogues with cross-functional perspectives;
- Willingness to learn test automation.
- Growing innovative company with a friendly atmosphere;
- An opportunity to work in an international environment;
- Highly skilled team of colleagues and career opportunities;
- Library, trainings, online courses and conferences to improve your skills;
- Unifying events, team buildings and break room with modern consoles;
- The opportunity to work in the United States for a significant amount of time;
- Competitive salary and performance - based bonuses;
- Snacks and other treats in the office.
2200-4000 eur/mon. gross salary
Shift4 Payments Lithuania UAB
Shift4 Payments is the leader in secure payment processing solutions. The company’s groundbreaking technologies help power the top software providers in numerous verticals, including hospitality, retail, F&B, e-commerce, lodging, gaming, and many more. Shift4’s family of software brands includes Harbortouch, Restaurant Manager, POSitouch, and Future POS — with additional integrations to 300+ POS/PMS systems across every industry. With an expansive global footprint that includes eight offices across the U.S. and Europe and over 8,000 sales partners, the company securely processes more than a billion transactions annually for nearly 200,000 businesses, representing over $100 billion in payments each year.
Information about Shift4 Payments Lithuania UAB
Avg. salary gross(2 kartus didesnis už LT vidurkį)
Number of employees
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1698 €
25% earn 1698-2602 €
25% earn 2602-3950 €
25% earn more than 3950 €
Company manager: Tadas Arvydas Vizgirda