- Supporting the team in building a cohesive and quality solution by conducting thorough manual testing (i.e., functional testing, regression testing, integration testing);
- Developing testing strategies for development efforts outlining the scope, estimate, and priority of testing efforts as well as testing needs and risks;
- Configuring and preparing test systems (e.g., test POS systems) and curating test data sets;
- Maintaining a manual and automated regression test suite for Edgewater;
- Providing feedback on implementation, acceptance criteria, and product stability and usability.
- At least +2 years of hands-on experience in mobile testing;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
- Experience using issue and project tracking tools such as Jira;
- Knowledge and understanding of API and UI testing, test automation;
- Understanding of software development lifecycle process;
- Passion about the quality and attention to details;
- Strong in communication and negotiation skills both in -Lithuanian and English;
- Experience with programming language Kotlin (Espresso and Kakao framework).
- An exciting opportunity to work in an international environment;
- A development - focused international company with a variety of challenging and compelling projects;
- The opportunity to grow in an informal work environment;
- Great communication and management environment that is constantly looking for great team players and leaders;
- Competitive salary and performance - based bonuses;
- Highly skilled team of colleagues and numerous career opportunities
- Other great benefits!!
1500-3000 eur/mon. net
Shift4 Payments Lithuania UAB
Shift4 Payments (NYSE: FOUR) is a leading provider of integrated payment processing and technology solutions, delivering a complete omnichannel ecosystem that extends beyond payments to include a wide range of value-added services. The company’s technologies help power over 350 software providers in numerous industries, including hospitality, retail, F&B, e-commerce, lodging, gaming, and many more. With over 7,000 sales partners, the company securely processed more than 3.5 billion transactions annually for over 200,000 businesses in 2019. For more information, visit shift4.ltSee all ads of this company (3)
information about Shift4 Payments Lithuania UAB
Avg. salary gross(2X higher than LT average)
Number of employees
5-10 mln. €
Revenue 2019 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1555 €
25% earn 1555-2541 €
25% earn 2541-4155 €
25% earn more than 4155 €