We are looking for a QA lead who would be interested in joining a team of 17 other skilled professionals and leading QA team. Your focus will be on designing and implementing automated tests, making decisions and influencing the processes in a no-stress environment.
- Hands-on testing (around 80% of the time).
- Leading QA team (development, interviewing, 1-to-1 meetings, performance review, etc.).
- Making decisions and solutions about testing processes and technologies.
- Creating the strategy and influencing the development of tech environment.
- Deciding on the balance of manual and automation testing.
- 4+ years of experience as a senior QA.
- Valuable experience in automation testing and strong technical knowledge.
- Experience in building testing processes.
- Ability to lead.
- English skills.
- Large scope of projects and platform (200 repositories in Git).
- Possibility to develop leadership skills and adapt the technical knowledge in an international company.
- Tech stack and tools: DB (Percona, MySQL), SQL quieres, API/integration testing (soapUI or similar), performance testing (Jmeter or similar), Jira and Confluence.
- Health insurance.
- Budget for professional development.
- Freedom to express new initiatives.
- Work/life balance.
- TowerFall tournaments.
2500-3500 eur/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Our client – Olybet – is part of Olympic Entertainment Group AS which is the leading provider of gaming services, operating in 6 countries and employing over 3000 people. OlyBet is the online brand of the Group, hosting a wide variety of industry leading casino, poker and sports betting platforms. Olympic belongs to a socially responsible Group that stands for high ethical standards and transparency of business.