- Create and establish process and procedures to ensure compliance and adherence to regulations and GDP operations.
- Ensure that products and services meet quality, performance, safety and reliability standards.
- Identify, classify and report deviations.
- Work with a team to gather necessary information to assure the QA coverage, and also provide feedback on quality issues.
- Identify and report defects in products.
- Identify and Resolve Production Issues.
- Organise internal audits for compliance with SOPs, GDPs and regulations.
- Inform responsible institutions.
- Work with OpenERP program.
- Prepare all needed materials for testing and writing documentation.
- Create Training Materials.
- Bachelor‘s degree in medical sciences.
- Quality Assurance experience (in pharmaceutical industry would be an advantage).
- Good time management, communication and organizational skills.
- English language skills.
- Attention to details.
- Analytical mindset.
- Empathy and ability to work in a team.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Friendly and helpful team to work with.
- Dynamic environment with interesting and challenging projects.
- Professional and personal development.
- Company's events.
- International and talented team.
- Competitive salary.
700-1000 eur/mon. net salary
UAB "Actiofarma" - tarptautinė farmacijos kompanija.
Information about UAB „Actiofarma“
Avg. salary gross(26% higher than LT average)
Number of employees
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1042 €
25% earn 1042-1428 €
25% earn 1428-2084 €
25% earn more than 2084 €
Company manager: Robert Tollerud