- Partner with developers to come up with strategies for testing software components
- Identify, fix and report actionable bugs quickly
- Create & implement clear, concise test scenarious
- Execute manual and write automated tests with mainstream tools such as selenium
- You are familiar with automation techniques e.g. using mocks for functional testing (?)
- Work with a team to gather necessary information to assure the QA coverage, and also provide feedback on quality issues
- Work with internal teams to set their priorities and remove their roadblocks to make sure sufficient coverage is done for the release
- Partner up with developers in taking a quality-led approach to development.
A suitable candidate:
- Have a degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of experience in software/testing
- QA engineer who has examples of technical challenges, which has encountered recently and is able to explain them clearly
- A person who is able to make sensible assumptions and don’t need hand-holding
- Strong communication skills with different stakeholders;
- Genuine interest in the field & willingness to learn every day
- Highly competitive senior level salary and health insurance benefits
- Courses, seminars and other ways to sharpen your skills
- Fun, helpful and dynamic environment, exploiting modern working methods and tools
- Sky-high career opportunities
- Truly important role with a full ownership of the product
I vieta IT / technologijų kategorijoje
UAB „Bitė Lietuva“
Geriausias darbdavys Baltijos šalyse 2019 ir TOP darbdavys Lietuvoje tris metus iš eilės* – visa tai BITĖ, kurioje sumanūs, motyvuoti, kūrybiški, iniciatyvūs, siekiantys tobulėti ir būti geriausi savo srityje darbuotojai. Prisijunk prie mūsų komandos jau šiandien!
- Pagal Kincentric Geriausių Darbdavių programą ir portalo CV Online duomenis.