Your key tasks:
- Managing incoming/outgoing calls & information flow;
- Greeting guests upon arrival and helping them connect with the person they are meeting;
- Paying particular attention to client care and ensure that all visitors receive the highest quality of service and attention;
- Ensuring full ownership of the reception and all associated areas, making sure that they are kept in the best possible order at all times;
- Assisting in conference room scheduling as needed, helping with meeting setup;
- Providing all administrative support duties and help with the arrangement of personal requests;
- Assisting with event planning and other miscellaneous projects as they come up;
- Maintaining office facilities.
You posses the following skills:
- You are supportive and friendly as well as accurate, flexible and tactful;
- Proficiency in English and Lithuanian is a must as well as IT literacy;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to speak to all levels of employees, guests and partners as well as discrete with strong sense of responsibility;
- Can be a last year's student - possibility to combine work with studies.
We offer you:
- Friendly and challenging environment where personal development and growth are encouraged.
- An attractive and competitive salary, including various benefits (health insurance, phone services, trust days and other).
1000-1300 eur/mon. gross
UAB „DELOITTE LIETUVA“
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and legal services to select clients.
information about UAB „DELOITTE LIETUVA“
Avg. salary gross(70% higher than LT average)
Number of employees
3-5 mln. €
Revenue 2019 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1300 €
25% earn 1300-1900 €
25% earn 1900-2600 €
25% earn more than 2600 €