Talent CrunchLab is your chance to reinvent your career and start your journey in the most promising field* of the foreseeable future – IT recruitment. The academy, developed and lead by Telia Global Services Lithuania recruitment community, offers one of the most comprehensive skills development programme out there free of charge.
Perfect for students, entry-level professionals willing to reskill and everyone interested in accelerating their journey towards talent acquisition career. Read more about the programme, courses that await you, mentors and job at hand, as well as how to apply below.
All training courses, internship will be conducted in a hybrid matter in Vilnius, Kaunas and Tallinn office.
- Recruitment job offers globally are among TOP-3 most popular professions (source: LinkedIn).
- The tailor-made training program includes 5 fundamental topics of talent attraction: sourcing, recruitment stages, stakeholder management, IT principles & career prospects.
GET PERSONAL MENTOR
- Every single participant will receive a personal mentor – an experienced talent acquisition specialist that will provide support, answer questions & get you ready for your next big step in IT recruitment.
TRY HANDS ON RECRUITMENT
- The brightest students of the Talent CrunchLab academy will be offered paid internship opportunities at one of the largest recruitment hubs in the country at Telia Global Services Lithuania.
RECEIVE JOB OFFER
- Best of the best academy students will become an invaluable members of talent acquisition community and will work with international projects at the most advanced competency hubs in Lithuania.
Requirements For Participants:
- At least B2 English language proficiency
- At least 2 years of Bachelor's degree finished (preferably in HR, psychology, business management, etc.)
- At least 2-3 hours per day to devote to development courses for a month
- A can-do attitude and motivation to propel your career to a new height
Program coordinators will assess and select candidates via personality tests, motivational letters and fields of interest.
HOW IS IT GOING TO WORK?
Application 7th of July – 9th of August
Apply by filling out the form and writing a motivational letter. The most aspiring candidates will be selected to continue with the Talent CrunchLab journey.
Training 16th of August – 13th of September
Selected participants will take part in a month-long development program at a pace of 2-3 hours per day which concludes with a final project.
Internship 20th of September – 22nd of November
The brightest stars are going to be offered paid internship opportunity that involves hands-on sourcing, recruitment and working hand-in-hand with the talent acquisition team.
Job Offer Starting from the 23rd of November
The best students of the whole program are offered full-time jobs as talent acquisition/sourcing specialists at Telia Global Services Lithuania.
Let us know about you! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me +37068654123.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!