- Full cycle recruitment for open vacancies;
- Conduction of interviews and tests with the candidates and coordination of further interview process with the hiring managers;
- Reporting on the status of recruitment process; providing feedback on candidates to the hiring managers;
- Tracking all data on the candidates and interviews in recruitment system;
- Managing job offers and onboarding procedures;
- Follow up with references and background checks for potential employees;
- Participation in projects of HR Department.
- Experience in recruiting is a plus, however problem-solving skills and integrity are more important;
- English level not lower than upper-intermediate (oral & written);
- Highly organized, able to operate and adapt to a high demand and changing environment;
- Strong social skills: empathy and ability to identify values structures;
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Competitive salary, performance bonus;
- Opportunities for development.
1000-1600 eur/mon. gross
UAB „Ekleft consulting“
Ekleft is an international IT outsourcing company with offices in EU and CIS. We provide our customers with highly qualified IT resources and service all over the globe. Our customers are large multinational companies investing in IT development and executing complex IT projects. So we are always on the hunt for result driven and customer oriented people to join our growing team with an opportunity to work in international environment and explore one of the most fast changing and complex markets.