YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare periodic and Ad Hoc Master Data reports;
- Ensure robust, timely and accurate reporting to the stakeholders;
- Participate in process optimizations initiatives in relation to Master Data processes;
- Daily communication with global COWI Master Data & •Compensation team in Denmark, close cooperation with accounting and salary departments;
- Ad hoc queries;
- Ensuring that COWI Group's policies and procedures are followed.
YOUR PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND:
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Basic knowledge of Accounting and Finance;
- Deep MS Excel knowledge.
- You are service-minded and excellent at building relationships;
- You are details-oriented and have an appetite for variety of tasks;
- You have ability to work under limited supervision;
- You have no difficulties to work both independently and as part of the team environment.
COWI AS A WORK PLACE – WE OFFER
- We offer an exciting job in COWI where we place emphasis on personal commitment, responsibility, and independence in everything we do;
- We offer you high-performance and international environment with colleagues around the world;
- You will be part of an open and informal working environment within an international team where your opinion counts;
- We offer ability to work in a successful and constantly growing company;
- We offer you great opportunities for personal and professional development in a global company.
UAB "COWI Lietuva"
COWI Finance Shared Service Centre (FSSC) in Vilnius is constantly looking for new ways to improve efficiency of company's financial processes and add value to the business operations by providing relevant financial insights and building sustainable relationships with its stakeholders
Informacija apie UAB "COWI Lietuva"
Vid. atlyginimas bruto(73% didesnis už LT vidurkį)
3-5 mln. €
Pajamos 2016 m.
Vadovas: Algirdas Vaškelis