WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Do the full research on all new products with their prices, packaging options, etc.;
- Identify reliable suppliers and manufacturers and maintain relationships with them;
- Negotiate with fulfillment centers about the price, packaging, manufacturing duration, and much more;
- Coordinate the supply and stock of the products;
- Track and control shipping and delivery processes (e.g., are quality and delivery terms as agreed upon?);
- Continuously keep an eye on the market and identify new trends;
- Initiate new processes and improvements;
- Constantly be in touch with product managers to be up to date with the needs of the company.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Experience with Supply Chain processes in e-commerce business;
- Confidence with researching new partners, negotiating terms, etc.;
- Knowledge of e-commerce CRM and CMS;
- Understanding of web services, payment gateways, logistics, complex pricing, and promotion models;
- Great analytical skills;
- Display of a proactive mindset – always two steps ahead with decisions and suggestions;
- Communication with confidence in English and Lithuanian.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Salary range: 1400-2400 EUR (Gross);
- Work in a fun, dynamic & experienced team;
- Start-up environment;
- Free fruits, snacks, and coffee;
- Opportunities to improve your skills, time for self-training;
- A budget for learning;
- Modern office in Vilnius city center (shower, kitchen, VR & other games, international environment);
- Flexible working hours (it’s about how much you do, not how long) & vacations;
- Team buildings.
1400-2400 eur/mon. gross
We are a fast-growing team of marketers, salespeople, and data nerds on a mission to disrupt the way people shop online. We’re a confident, dynamic, hardworking gang that loves selling cool stuff and solving complex problems. If you have a passion for innovation, thrive in collaboration, and embrace every challenge with vigor… then you will fit right in at CommerceCore!