ROLE AND MAIN TASKS
We are looking for a motivated and well-spoken Sales Consultant to join Dextall sales team. The Sales Consultant will be responsible for identifying and developing new leads, communicating with customers in the USA, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. While also increasing Dextall brand awareness amongst key architectural firms, general contractors, and development companies. Tasks:
- Identify projects that are a good Dextall fit
- Establish and maintain interpersonal relationships with clients;
- Understand customers‘ needs and identify sales opportunities;
- Regularly research databases and non-traditional lead sources for new projects;
- Provide a basic introduction to features of products and services;
- Grow professionally and personally while working with highly skilled colleagues;
- Have the opportunity to contribute to culture and benefits creation and development;
- Work from home. Working hours from 3 pm to 11 pm (you will be working with US clients);
- Get a very competitive package – 2500-3300 EUR gross.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor‘s degree and C1 level in English;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the call centre or active sales position;
- Excellent computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Ability to achieve targets and adapt to change;
- Outstanding organizational, strong listening and sales skills;
- Experience CRM software such as Salesforce.com., ZOHO CRM or any other similar platform is a plus.
2500-3300 eur/mon. gross
UAB „People Link“
Dextall () is a pioneer in the prefabrication and distribution of complete exterior wall panels. As the company is growing and looking for a Sales Consultant, we are looking forward to finding out whether it is YOU, who will join this ambitious team.