Main job tasks and responsibilities:
- Proactively hunting for threats and enacting identification, containment, and eradication measures while supporting recovery efforts.
- Protecting IT systems, applications, Information and Communication Technology (ICT) infrastructure of the Company by promptly responding to security threats and incidents, acting individually and as part of a team to resolve issues.
- Analyzing cyber security incidents to solve issues and improve incident handling procedures.
- Conducting research regarding the latest methods, tools, and trends in digital forensics analysis.
- Higher education.
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and demonstrated ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Deep understanding of computer intrusion activities, incident response techniques, tools, and procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of digital forensics methodology as well as security architecture, system administration, and networking.
- Knowledge of operating systems including Linux/Unix and Windows.
- Fluent both in English and local language
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, support recommendations, and drive actions.
- Diverse and challenging tasks
- Interesting and responsible work in the company in a period of change
- Experience for work in multi-national environment
- Professional team and great colleagues
- Motivational package and social events (ask for details)
- Salary between 1400 - 2600 euros gross
- We will contact those candidates who will be nominated for the next selection level – interview.
1400-2600 eur/mon. gross
ERGO – stabiliai veikianti, vokiško kapitalo Europos bendrovė. Tai viena pirmaujančių draudimo grupių Baltijos šalyse ir tarptautinės ERGO grupės dalis. Pagrindinis ERGO akcininkas – viena didžiausių pasaulyje perdraudimo grupių „Munich Re“. Mūsų pagrindinis veiklos principas: „Apdrausti – reiškia suprasti“.See all ads of this company (29)