General Accounting and bookkeeping according to local, international and industry specific accounting requirements.
- Support audit activities and liaise with auditors (both internal and external).
- Assist Management in planning and organizing the team work to ensure timely and accurate delivery of services and other reporting in accordance with agreed terms.
- Training and coaching other team members on accounting skills, as well as share professional knowledge when required.
- Perform ad hoc tasks that require knowledge of accounting standards and best practices.
- Participate in transition and transformation projects.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related discipline
- 2-4 years of experience in SAP, GL, Accounting
- Very good command of both written and spoken English
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Customer and result-oriented mindset
- Flexibility for work dynamics
- Willingness to work in open-office environment
- Initiative and proactivity
- Ability to travel for work
Mes jums siūlome
- Brand new open-office environment at Kauno Dokas
- Great experience to help build new organization
- International team and culture
- Flexible working hours
- Employee benefit package
Nuo 1100 €/mėn. į rankas
UAB „NKT Lithuania“
NKT is a global company with headquarters in Broendby, Denmark. The company has approximately 3,400 employees, 13 production sites in Europe and sales offices across the world. In 2017, NKT realized revenue of EUR 1bn. NKT is part of NKT A/S, listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen.
Informacija apie UAB „NKT Lithuania“
Vid. atlyginimas bruto(93% didesnis už LT vidurkį)
Darbuotojų pasiskirstymas pagal atlyginimus (neatskaičius mokesčių):
25% uždirba iki 1574 €
25% uždirba 1574-2052 €
25% uždirba 2052-2760 €
25% uždirba nuo 2760 €
Vadovas: Poul Erik Stockfleth Jensen