The Senior Accountant for Accounts Payables ensures timely and accurate service delivery for all Accounts Payables transactions.
- Responsible for the day to day Accounts Payable operations including issue identification, evaluation as well as resolution for the following process areas:
- Process invoices until the release of payment
- Handle internal and external communication
- Vendor account maintenance and closing activities,
- Ensure the understanding and compliant service delivery across the company's European branch of agreed policies and procedures by team members,
- Understand service level agreements and key performance indicators for Accounts Payable related processes,
- Contribute to the continuous maintenance and the update of Accounts Payable process activities and procedures as well as taking part in projects,
- Supports team members in achieving performance and quality standards as described in relevant service level agreements,
- Assist and drive the implementation of initiatives for improving the efficiency and/or effectiveness of the Accounts Payable transaction processing.
- University degree / BSc in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or similar area,
- 3+ years of proven knowledge of finance and accounting processes and process improvements in Shared Service Center environment,
- Experience in Accounts Payables processes in a complex and international business environment of advantage,
- Very good French language skills,
- Basic English skills.
- A challenging and rewarding role in international fast-growing organization,
- Opportunities for career development and continuous professional development,
- You can expect a modern, innovative working environment located in the centre of Vilnius,
- Competitive benefit package.
2578-3008 eur/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Our client, a US-based corporation which is providing superior products and highest services all over the world. Now, the company is expanding their office in Vilnius, Lithuania.See all ads of this company (43)