- Design and develop new features and maintain existing web applications
- Integrate various REST APIs
- Work with PHP using the latest tools and technologies
- Troubleshoot issues and identify solutions
- Write clean and testable code
- Work in a multi-functional, self-organized team based on Agile principles and Scrum framework
- Mentor and share knowledges with more junior colleagues
- Bring initiatives and proven architectural solutions
- 5+ years experience in Web Development
- Extensive knowledge of PHP/MySQL
- Solid OOP knowledge, experience with PHP frameworks (preferably Symfony/Laravel)
- Working knowledge with Git versioning system
- Experience with API integrations
- Experience in setting a Local & Staging/Production environments
- Experience working in a team of developers on complex, sophisticated projects
- Excellent attention to quality and details
- Good time & task management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- English skills
- PHPUnit testing, SOAP, REST API, SQL and any ORM
- Experience on: GitLab, Jenkins, Nginx, TDD, RabbitMQ, Redis
- Work by Agile principles and Scrum framework
- Highly motivated and passionate colleagues that support and encourage each other
- Culture of passion, trust, transparency, respect, improvement and self-management
- Competitive salary and proactively offered increases
- Possibility to work remotely
- Company Workations and team building activities
- Individual Professional Development budget
- Internal New Product Development hackathons
- Free lunch on Fridays
* * *
Interested? Please apply here:
Due to the volume of applications unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 15 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest.
2500-3000 eur/mon. net
Iterato is a highly experienced team dedicated to providing software development solutions.
Through flexible requirement analysis, comprehensive documentation and responsive testing we create customized applications that can be incorporated with current or new infrastructure and systems.
Iterato is committed to helping its clients achieve new functionality and make their business processes more effective.
information about UAB „Iterato“
Avg. salary gross(83% higher than LT average)
Number of employees
1-2 mln. €
Revenue 2019 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1722 €
25% earn 1722-2380 €
25% earn 2380-3229 €
25% earn more than 3229 €