- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies.
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes.
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy.
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects.
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns.
- Always be ahead of SEO and integrated marketing trends.
- Have proven experience as SEO manager.
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices, HTML/CSS.
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends).
- Have no fear of failing.
- Be curious and creative.
- Never kill the vibe.
- Full set of perks including a hot tub in a terrace, workations (pity you missed Bali already) as well as taxi & gym monthly budgets.
- Informal communication. We are not a corporate office, we are digital punks.
- Many mistakes though never the same mistake twice. We experiment – a lot, since no one has ever done what we are doing.
- Digital products in the health industry which acquires thousands of daily new customers globally.
- Weekly new introductions. Our team grows faster than construction workers are breaking the walls to expand our office.
- Feel excited already? It’s our daily emotion.
UAB „Kilo grupė“
Kilo.Health is a digital business working in the health industry. Our main markets are USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Mexico & UK. The company was founded 5 years ago and it took a while to find our niche. Though we did it and now we strive to be the leader in the wellness category globally. Don’t wish us luck, come work with us to see it happen.
Information about UAB „Kilo grupė“
Avg. salary gross(2X higher than LT average)
Number of employees
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1472 €
25% earn 1472-2301 €
25% earn 2301-3306 €
25% earn more than 3306 €
Company manager: Lina Jasaitė