Our Client (Swedish construction company) is URGENTLY looking for professional to fill in the vacant position of SITE MANAGER.
- Managing all production processes on the construction site;
- Taking responsibility for planning and preparational
- Taking the whole responsibility for the budget and its control of the determined part of the project;
- Taking care of the execution of the project;
- Co-operation with technical supervisors and subcontractors;
- Other duties.
- Professional English and willingness to learn Swedish;
- Education in construction engineering (would be an advantage);
- At least 3 years of experience in the position of site manager, foreman or similar (experience in the larger new construction projects would be a huge advantage);
- Experience in foreign, especially Scandinavian, countries;
- Good knowledge of construction techniques and manufacture;
- IT knowledge and experience in usage of 'Bluebeam' software (would be an advantage);
- Strong leadership skills;
- Formal behaviour and good communication & collaboration skills;
- Ability to maintain a good relationship with the customers.
- Excellent career opportunity and further growth in a solid foreign company;
- Solid salary (depending on the candidate’s experience);
- Direct employment in Sweden;
- Full time position;
- Working in a friendly team;
- Assistance with the relocation, accommodation, travel, any other issues;
- All the conditions for learning the language;
- Various other benefits.
NORDEKSA yra tarptautinė konsultacinė personalo valdymo įmonė.All UAB "Nordeksa" job ads