AS THE SUPPLY PLANNER YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- monitoring sales forecasts and ensuring that any changes are reflected,
- following up on manufactured and forecasted volume throughout the year,
- generating of supply (replenishment) plans, according agreed inventory and service levels,
- maintaining up-to-date and accurate product receipt dates in planning system and communicating plan changes,
- creating and communicate the monthly plan in corporation with operations teams,
- releasing agreed workload into plant execution at agreed frequency,
- ensuring data integrity and operational efficiency of the planning system,
- highlighting supply issues that may impact inventory or cost goals,
- being a central Point of Contact for all planning issues and facilitating continuous improvements.
COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- unique opportunity to join a highly qualified and expanding team and work in an international environment,
- a competitive compensation package including an opportunity to go abroad for learning purposes.
PROFILE OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Production Management, Planning, Business Management, Supply Chain or similar technical field,
- 3-4 years of significant practical experience in production planning according LEAN principals,
- a solid understanding of modern and effective production planning,
- excellent communication, mathematical and analytical skills,
- experience with working in a ERP system in a planning role,
- great English skills (both oral and written),
- knowledge of SAP would be an advantage.
If you consider yourself as a potential candidate for this open position, please send us your resume. All given information and documents are guaranteed confidential.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UAB „PERSONALO SPRENDIMAI“
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Supply Planner to ensure production planning and purchasing efficiency.