- Ensure timely and accurate processing of all Accounts Receivable transactions for assigned team in accordance with performance and quality standards defined in relevant service level agreements.
- Responsible for monitoring and leading an assigned Accounts Receivable team.
- Ensure the understanding and compliant service delivery across McKesson of agreed policies and procedures by team members.
- Understand service level agreements and key performance indicators for Accounts Receivable related business processes.
- Contribute to the maintenance and updating of Accounts Receivable processes and procedures.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of Accounts Receivable data, such as manual invoicing, down payments and collection management processed by team members.
- Supports team members to achieve performance and quality standards as defined in relevant service level agreements.
- Provide technical guidance and support to the team members as required.
- Assistant in the implementation of initiatives for improving the efficiency and/or effectiveness of the Accounts Receivable transaction processing.
- Resolve customer queries and complaints related to Accounts Receivable processes as specified by relevant service level agreements and escalating queries and complaints.
- University degree in Economics or Business Administration with major in accounting,
- 3-5 years of proven knowledge of finance and accounting processes and process improvements in Shared Service Center environment,
- Proven team leading experience,
- Must be fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- A challenging and rewarding role in international fast-growing organization,
- Opportunities for career development and continuous professional development,
- You can expect a fashionable and innovatory working environment located in the center of Vilnius,
- Flexible working from home policy,
- Competitive benefit package.
From 2645 eur/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.McKesson Business Services Lithuania is a service provider for McKesson Europe - a leading international wholesale and retail company and provider of logistics and services to the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector. More than 38,000 employees in 13 European countries continuously strive to supply patients with pharmaceutical products in a safe and reliable way. The head office, McKesson Europe AG, is located in the centre of Stuttgart, Germany.See all ads of this company (62)