We are looking for a great Team Lead for our newly established back end (JAVA) developers team. Your focus will be on team leading and working hands on with back end solutions from scratch in FinTech area. You will ensure that your team will feel great whilst developing robust and easy to maintain applications.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful delivery,
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship,
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits,
- Create applications using up to date back end technologies (Java 8+, Spring, AWS ECS/RDS services),
- Build internally used systems from scratch,
- Collaborate with co-workers to provide best solutions,
- Chose best tools to reach the goals.
- 4+ years of technical software development experience using Java, Spring MVC, AWS, Docker,
- At least 1 year experience in team leading,
- Solid experience working while using unit testing,
- Curiosity and passion for software engineering,
- Problem solving and communication skills, result-orientation,
- Ability to learn, adapt and have an open-minded approach,
- Great English skills,
- Previous work experience in banking area or FinTech would be a big plus.
- Opportunity to work in leading start-up FinTech company in Lithuania,
- International environment - local projects,
- Brand-new and modern office space,
- Friendly and fun working environment,
- Free parking.
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.InstaRem is a Singapore headquartered fintech company, providing fast, safe and cost effective cross border money transfer services for individuals and businesses, from Hong Kong, Australia and Singapore to more than 25 countries. Since operations in Australia were started in 2015, company has grown its customer base to 12,000 customers in 18 months of operations, with 45 staff globally. The company is currently licensed in Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore and Canada, with more to come.