- Provides technical support for Thermo Fisher Scientific products and services by answering customer technical inquiries. Inquiries may be received via telephone, email, fax or mail, with each rep managing on average a minimum of 25 inquiries including phone calls and written enquires per working day.
- Provides complete customer support on technical issues by utilizing all available resources. Escalates issues or problems when warranted.
- Demonstrates proficiency in using all required computer systems and databases.
- Records and manages customer complaints on technical and quality issues. Troubleshoots, provides advice or solutions to problems, and arranges credits or replacement products as required. Participates in analyzing complaint information to assist in complaint trending, and identification of potential quality issues.
- Tracks product related issues and escalates issues when needed.
- Participates in customer notifications on product quality issues as required.
- Works with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system to build a strong customer database and assist our Sales partners by identifying, recording and escalating opportunities to generate revenue.
- Develops technological and product expertise within one or more key business areas while staying up to date in all of the company’s business areas.
- Contributes to departmental and team meetings.
- Performs duties independently with only limited direction given. Job encounters recurring work situations with occasional variations from the norm, involving a moderate to high degree of complexity. Decisions are made within policy constraints. Occasionally, situations may warrant action outside of company guidelines, in which case representative is encouraged to share solution with Team Leader prior to action.
- Participates in team tasks, including, but not limited to, complaint analysis, customer surveys, Voice of Customer reports etc.
- May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- Requires as minimum a B.Sc. in molecular biology, cellular, or similar field. A Ph.D. or equivalent experience is preferred. Also requires hands-on experience in molecular biology methods such as DNA & RNA purification, Reverse transcription, PCR.
- In addition, a minimum of bilingual language skills (English and other European language).
- Extensive laboratory experience required. Previous experience in real-time PCR and/or Sanger Sequencing and fragment analysis methods.
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in using computer systems and databases required for daily work. Proven ability to quickly learn large amounts of new, complex technical information required.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing, to customers and colleagues is required. Ability to manage multiple priorities required; problem-solving ability required.
- Computer literacy, including spreadsheet, database, and word processing applications as well as the Internet required.
- Prior experience in customer service is preferred.
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company.
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential.
Thermo Fisher Scientific
„Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics“ – sparčiai auganti aukštųjų technologijų kompanija. Mes keliame sau didelius tikslus, todėl aukštos kvalifikacijos motyvuoti darbuotojai – svarbiausias bendrovės turtas. Didžiuojamės suburtu kolektyvu ir esame įsitikinę, kad nauji specialistai tik sustiprins mūsų pozicijas pasaulio rinkoje.