- Review product technical specifications and apply the General Rules of Interpretation (GRI) of the Harmonized Schedule (HS) in order to assign correct customs tariff codes to materials
- Update systems with the appropriate customs tariff classifications for material codes (e.g. SAP)
- Communication with stakeholders such as Customer Logistics, Product Lines and Engineering
- Import duty and tariff classification analysis, participation in related projects as needed.
- Contribute to systems implementations and process improvements that impact customs tariff code classification.
- Experience in supply chain, material data management or engineering
- Degree in Business or Engineering preferred
- Experience in Customs Tariff Classification (HS) preferred but not required.
- Strong familiarity with IT tools
- Good level of skills in MS office – Excel, Word and Power Point
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural atmosphere
- Must be capable of effectively and accurately working on several tasks at one time, and organizing, prioritizing tasks and working in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Challenging opportunities contributing to Metso’s industry leading solutions in a friendly, respectful and global environment
- Pride in working for an industry leader
- Modern office in Vilnius city center
- Flexible salary starting from 1100 EUR per month
1100-1300 eur/mon. net salary
UAB „STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL“
Strategic Staffing Solutions International (S3I) is global provider of Staff Augmentation and Information Technology consulting services company founded over 20 years ago in Vilnius, Lithuania. S3I was founded as international headquarters for USA based company Strategic Staffing Solutions, Inc. (S3). During the years of successful business development and expansion in Europe company has established additional offices in Latvia and United Kingdom to serve the professional staffing and business process outsourcing needs of companies with an interest in Europe. S3I provides services to Fortune 500 companies and FTSE100 customers around the world from multiple industries.