- Manage all aspects of video production and leading a small team
- Deliver day to day project management from inception to final delivery
- Work closely with our sales, creative and production teams to respond to and deliver on briefs
- Oversee and manage the consistent quality of deliverables and output
Our clients and our creative teams are global so you will be expected to work across different time zones to ensure effective management and delivery of projects.
The successful candidate will have a passion for online video and will be comfortable managing multiple and varied projects with numerous clients simultaneously.
- Have minimum 5 years production management experience (Mid-Senior level)
- Be able to demonstrate your ability to source, vet, QC, and manage international freelance teams across multiple projects
- Have strong financial management, reporting and negotiation skills
- Be energetic, proactive and motivated
- Teach us things we don't know
- Be an amazing communicator internally and externally
- Have worked across a range of video outputs/ media
- Proficient in English
- Become a part of a talented, creative and ambitious team.
- Professional growth opportunities.
- Ambitious projects and work with international clients.
- Creative environment in a loft-style studio.
2200-2600 eur/mon. gross salary
UAB „Wooshii Studios“
Wooshii is a thriving video production agency that serves over 128 clients around the world (including Coca-Cola, Booking.com, Hilton, and many other blue chip companies), supported by over 14,000 creators and a unique and innovative tech platform. Wooshii is headquartred in London, UK with offices and studios in San Francisco and Vilnius.
Information about UAB „Wooshii Studios“
Avg. salary gross(2X higher than LT average)
Number of employees
Company manager: Fergus John Alexander Dyer-Smith