- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering,
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that promote simplicity and user friendliness,
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas,
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Proven work experience as a web designer,
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio,
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps,
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools,
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user interaction,
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively,
- Up-to-date with the latest web trends, techniques and technologies,
- When applying to the position please add a link to your portfolio.
- An exciting opportunity to work in an international environment,
- A development - focused international company with a variety of challenging and compelling projects,
- The opportunity to grow in an informal work environment,
- Competitive salary and performance - based bonuses,
- Highly skilled team of colleagues and numerous career opportunities,
- Other great benefits!!!
1200-2400 eur/mon. net
Shift4 Payments Lithuania UAB
Shift4 Payments (NYSE: FOUR) is a leading provider of integrated payment processing and technology solutions, delivering a complete omnichannel ecosystem that extends beyond payments to include a wide range of value-added services. The company’s technologies help power over 350 software providers in numerous industries, including hospitality, retail, F&B, e-commerce, lodging, gaming, and many more. With over 7,000 sales partners, the company securely processed more than 3.5 billion transactions annually for over 200,000 businesses in 2019. For more information, visit shift4.lt
information about Shift4 Payments Lithuania UAB
Avg. salary gross(2X higher than LT average)
Number of employees
5-10 mln. €
Revenue 2019 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1555 €
25% earn 1555-2541 €
25% earn 2541-4155 €
25% earn more than 4155 €